Are you aspiring to join Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo for the 2024/2025 academic session? Here’s a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know about the Post UTME admission process. From eligibility criteria to application steps and screening details, we’ve got you covered.
To be eligible for the Babcock University Post UTME, you must have chosen Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo as your first choice in the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180.
Follow these simple steps to apply for the Babcock University Post UTME:
- Visit the official BU Post UTME Registration portal: https://www.babcock.edu.ng/admission/how-to.
- Pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 using the University’s portal. You can make the payment online via Remita using debit cards (Visa, Verve, Master Card) or by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and paying at any commercial bank listed on the portal.
After completing the online application, present the following original documents at the screening centers:
- O’ level results
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- A’ level results, diploma, or IJMB (if applicable)
- O’ level certificate/statement of result(s)
- Two passport photographs
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
Ensure to pack these credentials in a quarto-size envelope labeled with your name, department, and JAMB registration number.
The screening date for BU Post UTME will be communicated to all qualified candidates through their registered email addresses and phone numbers. Make sure to provide a valid email address and phone number during the registration process.
Candidates who fail to appear for the screening exercise on the specified dates will not be considered for admission into any programs at the university for the 2024/2025 academic session.