Company: Nestlé Nigeria
Location: Flowergate Factory (Sagamu, Ogun State)
Position Type: Full-Time
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 years’ experience
Job Recruitment at Nestle Nigeria Plc details are as follows:
We are Nestlé Nigeria Plc. and are proud to be the largest operating market of Nestlé Central West Africa Region. Our passionate, collaborative and entrepreneurial-minded team work together to achieve our objectives while fostering an atmosphere that promotes individual growth, wellness and inclusiveness.
Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Factory Planner to consistently provide short-term/finite capacity-constrained production plans with feasible and realistic sequenced materials in accordance with the availability of resources (production lines/labor) and materials.
A day in the life of a Factory Planner:
- Creating feasible production plans within the Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) period that meet the market demand, taking into consideration available capacity, labor, materials, inventory policy and product family sequencing; thereby optimizing the factory’s ability to produce the SKUs within the families.
- Identification of possible opportunities and practical issues (plant shutdowns, timing of promotion activity, etcetera) within the DPS period.
- Providing advance information on labor and resource requirements within the DPS period.
- Providing daily production and material status updates for management decision.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, preferably in a Mathematical or Statistically related course of study.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant hands-on experience in at least one of the following Supply Chain functions – Demand and Supply Planning, Detailed Production Scheduling system, Distribution Requirement Planning, Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planning, etcetera.
- Excellent proficiency level in the use of Microsoft Office tools. Working knowledge of Power BI and SAP is added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and numerical aptitude.
- Basic understanding of LEAN principles, Just-In-Time manufacturing, Kaizen and Supply Chain KPIs.
- Adaptability, Quick learner and Innovation.
- Eye for Detail, Multi-tasking ability and Service Orientation.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement
How do I apply?
If you find the challenge exciting and match up, we have a great culture that will make you feel welcomed and valued from day one.
Apply by clicking on the “Apply now” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for applications is 30th of June, 2023. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company in the world. We are 308,000 employees strong, driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. We have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
“Nestlé is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Sagamu, Ogun State, NG, 9999