The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) recently released this information after the completion of the computer-based test on May 14th, 2023.
According to the latest report, the CDCFIB will begin the Physical Screening and Document Verification process for the 2023 Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corp (NSCDC) and Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment starting from June 14th, 2023.
The Screening, Document Verification, and Psychometric Test for the NSCDC and NIS applicants across Zonal Commands will take place from June 14th to June 28th, 2023.
If you participated in the CBT, make sure to check your email inbox and spam folder, as well as your phone for SMS notifications. You will receive further instructions and an invitation for the Physical Screening, Document Verification, and Psychometric Test as per the dates mentioned above.
Timetable For NSCDC And NIS Recruitment 2023
Here’s a summary of the important dates:
- June 7th to June 13th, 2023: Notifications will be sent to successful candidates via SMS and email.
- June 14th to June 28th, 2023: Physical Screening, Document Verification, and Psychometric Test will take place across Zonal Commands for NSCDC and NIS.
- June 6th to July 30th, 2023: Report submission of the Physical Screening and Document Verification Exercise.
- July 10th, 2023: Presentation of Successful Applicants to the Board for Approval.
- July 11th to August 26th, 2023: Successful applicants will be invited by the Board for Documentation and Issuance of Appointment Letters to Officers by the Board and to Junior Officers by the Services.
Make sure to mark these dates in your calendar and stay tuned for further updates.