Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
About the job
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with 2D and 3D design software (e.g., Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya).
- Strong portfolio demonstrating a range of creative designs, including motion and still graphics.
- Excellent understanding of design principles, color theory, and typography.
- Knowledge of video editing software, such as After Effects, is required.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online