The National Population Commission (NPC) is an agency in Nigeria responsible for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of population data in the country.
An “adhoc staff” refers to a temporary or part-time employee of the NPC who is hired to work on specific projects or assignments for a limited period of time.
These staff members may be called upon to assist with data collection, analysis, or other tasks as needed.
The exact responsibilities of an NPC adhoc staff will depend on the specific role they are hired for and the needs of the commission.
The 2023 Census Exercise is a critical national event that requires the participation of over two million ad-hoc staff members to ensure its smooth and successful completion.
It is after this that you’ll be qualified for the training that will enable you to carry out responsibilities.
NPC Adhoc Staff Salary
- Enumerators: The salary range for Enumerators is between N100,000 and N220,000.
- Supervisors: The salary range for Supervisors is between N130,000 and N230,000.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officers: The salary range for Monitoring & Evaluation Officers is between N150,000 and N300,000.
- Facilitators: The salary range for Facilitators is between N150,000 and N300,000.
- Assurance Assistants/Rovers: The salary range for Assurance Assistants/Rovers is between N130,000 and N280,000.
It is important to note that these salary ranges are subject to change and final compensation will be determined by the NPC