It is no more news that you can do anything yourself only if you are willing. Gone are the days were only one or two companies monopolise the way things are made and produced. Below are simple steps on how you can make your own body cream. No special training is require. Only follow the steps given below and you’ll find it useful and rewarding.
lets get cracking……..
Crudax wax( 1/3 Cup of 31 ml)
Lambritol (1/3 Cup of 31ml)
Setyl Alcohol ( 1 spoon of 15ml)
Stearic acid ( 1 spoon of 15ml)
Paraffin oil (1/8 cups of 31ml)
Petroleum jelly (1/8 cup of 31 ml)
Preservative (STTP) (1/2 teaspoon)
Perfume (pears perfume)
Glycerine ( 1 Spoon of 5ml)
Vitamin E (1 spoon of 5ml)
Water ( 1 bottle of 35 ml)
- Measure water and boil to 100 degree Celsius and allow to cool
- Measure the quantity of water you want and add colourant and preservative together and stir very well
- Put the crodax wax and lambritol in a clean pot on a stove
- Then put stearic acid in and stir for 4 – 5 minutes. Leave it to melt and add setyl alcohol, but in this process, it is highly inflammable, so at this point make sure that the flammable is lower that the pot so that it will not catch fire.
- Allow to melt properly
- The bring it down immediately, add petroleum jelly and also add paraffin oil and also add glycerine and vitamin E.
- Then pour the mixture in a bowel and use the mixture in 1 and 2 and pour gradually, stir it together very well to the texture you want, then add perfume to it
- Lastly, turn in the container for use.
DIY Body Cream Recipe: A Simple and Natural Solution for Silky Soft Skin
Do you want to pamper your skin with a luxurious, silky soft body cream, but don’t want to spend a fortune on expensive store-bought products? Look no further! This simple, all-natural body cream recipe is easy to make and will leave your skin feeling silky soft and nourished.
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of beeswax
- 1/4 cup of shea butter
- 2-3 drops of essential oil (optional)
- In a double boiler, melt the coconut oil, beeswax, and shea butter.
- Once melted, remove from heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Stir in the essential oil, if using.
- Pour the mixture into a jar or container and let it cool and set completely.
- Once set, whip the mixture with a hand mixer until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Transfer the cream to a jar with a lid, and use as needed.
That’s it! Your homemade body cream is ready to use. Not only is this cream affordable, but it is also free of harmful chemicals and preservatives, making it a great choice for those with sensitive skin. Plus, you can customize the scent with your favorite essential oil. Give your skin the love it deserves with this simple, all-natural body cream recipe. Enjoy!